The Unofficial Baghdad Times 4 Sara Muna'am an Iraqi teenager talk a lot سارة منعم مدونة عراقية ثرثارة نشأت في استراليا وتدون الآن من بغداد




Sara Munaam : I am an Iraqi teenager. I live in Baghdad. I talk a lot; I write a lot of gibberish. I’ve lived in countless number of homes, 7 schools, 6 countries, know only 2 languages and I’m just 1 person. I’m nothing special, I just like to talk and sometimes I annoy the household with my voice, so I come to the internet and my blog for ventilation of my life. If you know me, you’d know there is nothing I love more than chai, be it hot, cold, sweet, bitter, with or without milk, chai is beauty in my eyes. http://munaam.blogspot.com
سارة منعم : 15 عام مدونة ثرثارة نشأت في استراليا وعادت الى بغداد هذه الايام لتعايش معاناة أهلها وبقت محافظة على شرب الشاي ورغم بساطة لغتها العربية إلا انها أحبت مشاركتكم ببعض الكلمات في مدونتها بغداد تايمز غير الرسمية:

1 تعليقات

  1. تحياتي ياسارة انا محمد من الموصل..مع ارق نسمات ام الربيعين لعيونك.........

    ردحذف
أحدث أقدم